River Life along the Dutch Waterways
Exclusively Chartered Deluxe Small River Ship M.S. AMADEUS SILVER II
April 26 - May 4, 2017
Activity Level: Moderately Active
From $2,995 plus air
Come celebrate the beauty of Holland and old-world Flanders in springtime. Cruise for seven nights aboard the exclusively chartered, deluxe, small river ship M.S. AMADEUS SILVER II when the breathtaking Dutch tulip fields are in bloom. Meet local residents during the exclusive RIVER LIFE FORUM® for a personal perspective of the Low Countries’ modern life and cultural heritage.
Expert-led excursions include a private canal cruise in Bruges, the world-class Kröller-Müller Museum, famous Keukenhof Gardens, Hoorn, Maastricht and Antwerp. Delft Kinderdijk The Hague Pre-Cruise and The Golden Age of Amsterdam Post-Cruise Options are offered. This comprehensive itinerary—an exceptional value—is continually praised as the ideal Flemish experience.
Click to view a brochure online with comprehensive trip details or contact us to receive a brochure in the mail. For more information, you may call our travel partner Thomas P. Gohanan & Company at 800-922-3088.
Ghent, Bruges, Antwerp, Maastricht, Kröller-Müller Museum, Kampen, Giethoorn, Hoorn, Amsterdam
- Day 1 - Depart the U.S. or Canada
- Day 2 - Amsterdam/Embark M.S. AMADEUS SILVER II/Ghent
- Day 3 - Ghent for Bruges
- Day 4 - Antwerp
- Day 5 - Maastricht
- Day 6 - Nijmegen for the Kröller-Müller Museum
- Day 7 - Kampen for Giethoorn/Hoorn
- Day 8 - Amsterdam
- Day 9 - Amsterdam/Disembark ship/Return to the U.S. or Canada
*Cruise itinerary is subject to change.
- A legendary program, operating for more than 30 years and still selling out!
- Comprehensive, seven-night cruise aboard the exclusively chartered, deluxe, small river ship M.S. AMADEUS SILVER II, launched in 2015.
- All meals are included.
- All excursions, one in each port, are included.
- Guided tour of the prestigious Kröller-Müller Museum.
- Tour the beautiful and ancient city of Maastricht.
- Exclusive RIVER LIFE FORUM® featuring local residents.
- Visit world-famous Keukenhof Gardens at the peak of tulip season, when thousands of colorful flowers are in bloom.
- Specially arranged excursion to Giethoorn, regarded as the loveliest village in The Netherlands.
- Cruise the Ijsselmeer (lake), Ijssel River, Rhine River, Waal River, Maas River and the Albert Canal.
- Audio headset provided for each participant to enjoy clear narration from guides on all excursions.
- An exceptional value for an all-inclusive, deluxe tour.
- Delft Kinderdijk The Hague Pre-Cruise and Amsterdam Post-Cruise Options.