SOLD OUT - Circumnavigation of Iceland
Land of Fire and Ice
Exclusively Chartered Five-Star Ice-Class Ship M.S LE SOLÉAL
August 1 - 9, 2017
Activity Level: Active
From $5,995 plus air
Discover the stunning beauty of Iceland—one of the world’s most enchanting yet rarely visited destinations—on a seven-night circumnavigation cruise of this extraordinary Nordic island nation. Aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star, ice-class M.S. LE SOLÉAL, featuring only 110 Suites and Staterooms, cruise into ports, bays, and inlets inaccessible to larger vessels and watch as landscapes of ancient Viking ruins, glittering glaciers atop simmering volcanoes, rugged coastline and pristine beauty unfold around you. Visit Grimsey Island on the Arctic Circle, and cruise past Surtsey, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Expert naturalist guides provide insight on the unique nature and culture of Iceland. Reykjavik Pre-Cruise Option.
Click to view a brochure online with comprehensive trip details or contact us to receive a brochure in the mail. For more information, you may call our travel partner Thomas P. Gohanan & Company at 800-922-3088.
Ghent, Bruges, Antwerp, Maastricht, Kröller-Müller Museum, Kampen, Giethoorn, Hoorn, Amsterdam
- Day 1 - Depart the U.S. or Canada
- Day 2 - Reykjavik, Iceland/Embark M.S. LE SOLÉAL
- Day 3 - Ísafjördur
- Day 4 - Siglufjördur/Akureyri
- Day 5 - Húsavík for Lake Mývatn/Arctic Circle/Grimsey Island
- Day 6 - Day at Sea
- Day 7 - Djúpivogur for Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon
- Day 8 - Vestmannaeyjar (Heimaey Island)/Cruise around Surtsey Island
- Day 9 - Reykjavik/Disembark ship/ Return to the U.S. or Canada
*Cruise itinerary is subject to change.
- Discover the stunning beauty and distinct culture of Iceland, one of the world’s most enchanting yet rarely visited destinations.
- Unique itinerary circumnavigating the “Land of Fire and Ice.”
- Seven-night cruise aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star, ice-class M.S. LE SOLÉAL.
- Small ship has the ability to cruise into ports, bays and inlets inaccessible to larger vessels.
- Zodiac excursions led by expert naturalist guides.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages are served throughout the cruise; all meals are included aboard ship.
- Thrill to Iceland’s powerful waterfalls, geysers, mud pools, rugged coastline and pristine beauty.
- Cruise past Surtsey, Earth’s youngest island and a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Visit Grimsey Island located directly on the Arctic Circle.
- Opportunity to view migrating birds and whales.
- Lectures aboard ship on geology and natural wonders.
- Learn from locals about the unique culture in Iceland.
- Reykjavik Pre-Cruise Option.