The UC Alumni Association is dedicated to helping alumni find jobs after graduation. Use our tools to help you in your job search and networking. Our services extend beyond the networking opportunities that come from connection to the more than 340,000 living alumni worldwide – though that’s a pretty good place to start!
There are several general ways for UC alumni to access our career services:
- Join Bearcats Connect, the newly launched career platform for University of Cincinnati alumni, students, faculty and staff to network, mentor and grow professionally.
- Continue your education after graduation through the Office of Professional & Continuing Education, which offers a continuum of learning opportunities from college readiness through career life and adult education.
- Network with alumni from your college or city.
- Meet other emerging professionals through our UC Young Professionals (UCYP) Network.
- Hire a UC graduate or student at your company.
Join the UC Alumni Career Platform
Bearcats Connect is a platform where UC alumni, students, faculty and staff can network, mentor and grow professionally. Whether you’re looking for other UC alumni in your industry, wanting to pay it forward to a current student, or hoping to find your next career opportunity, Bearcats Connect has you covered.
- Smarter Connections: Filter Bearcats by industry, location, college, major, class year, skill level or trending topics to find other UC alumni in the network.
- Pay It Forward: Volunteer to help other Bearcats, from one-time coffee chats or emails, to interview prep or hiring a co-op student.
- Bearcats Hiring Bearcats: Beat the resumé scanner by harnessing the power of 338,500+ Bearcats. Utilize the job board to search for your next opportunity or to hire a fellow Bearcat for an open position at your company.